It’s time to curl up with a hot cup of joe and a good book. Fruitful hand-picked a list that will inspire, educate and aid you in this next season. So press pause on the Netflix binge you have planned for the weekend, open up a window, let in the air and add one of these books into your rotation. Taking the time to invest in yourself is important and sometimes an inspired read is just what we need.
- I Will: Nine Traits of the Outwardly Focused Christian by Thom S. Rainer
- Untangled by Carey Scott
- Bittersweet: Thoughts on Change, Grace and Learning the Hard Way by Shauna Niequist
- The Greatness Principle: Finding Significance and Joy by Serving Others by Nelson Searcy
- Loveology by John Mark Comer
- Keep Your Love On: Connection, Communication & Boundaries by Danny Silk
- Simply Tuesday: Small-Moment Living in a Fast-Moving World by Emily P. Freeman
- Searching for Sunday: Loving, Leaving and Finding the Church by Rachel Held Evans
Let us know what books are on your reading list!